Virginia Department of Health Professionals requires all active respiratory therapists to renew their licenses every two years. Per the guidelines, you should have completed 20 hours of continued competency activity requirements. TheCEPlace is the perfect course provider for online CEUs for respiratory therapists in Virginia. You can gain access to top-quality AARC-accredited courses when you sign up with TheCEPlace.
What Courses are Available at TheCEPlace for RTs in Virginia?
TheCEPlace offers high-quality online courses for RTs in Virginia looking to satisfy their license renewal requirements. You can discover relevant and content-rich information in an interactive format. Our courses are created by clinicians, and researchers for increased effectiveness.
Add value to your career with AARC-approved courses. These courses are designed for healthcare professionals in Virginia. You don’t need to worry whether they will be counted towards your mandatory 20-hour requirements. TheCEPlace provides immediate certificates to respiratory care professionals once they have completed the test at the end of the coursework.
You can choose from highly relevant and career-enhancing course choices, such as:
- ECG Interpretation Made Incredibly Easy (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Respiratory Care Made Incredibly Easy Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Respiratory Home Care, The Essentials (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Clinical Assessment in Respiratory Care Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Coronary Artery Disease, An Incredibly Easy Mini Guide (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Cardiovascular Care Made Incredibly Visual (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Respiratory Care in Alternative Sites (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Respiratory Disease, A Case Study Approach to Patient Care Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Med-Surg Respiratory Patients Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Fundamentals of Med-Surg Patients (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Health Promotion and Assessment (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Hematologic Immune Systems (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Respiratory Tract Infections (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Neonatal Respiratory Diseases (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Asthma Therapy Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
- Guidelines for Pulmonary Rehabilitation Programs Part 1 and Part 2 (Worth 15 CE Hours)
The courses designed by TheCEPlace are straightforward. You don’t need to worry about wasting your time juggling through the jargon. Each course has a short test at the end that needs to be cleared to obtain the certificate. This certificate will indicate that you have completed the required hours of continued competency activity while applying for license renewal.
How Can Someone from Virginia Know What Courses They Need to Take?
TheCEPlace uses a sophisticated algorithm to match students with the courses they need. The first step to attaining your license requirement is to sign up with TheCEPlace. Our courses range from various topics, from learning more about chronic respiratory illness and lung cancer to facilitating patient behavioral change. The site will let you know the required hours you need to keep your license active and the best courses that will serve your purpose.
Registered respiratory therapists are given a certificate upon the successful completion of their course. The certificate will state that the course is approved by the AARC’s Continuing Respiratory Care Education (accredited approver for RT courses in the US). The Virginia Department of Health Professions requires this.
Why Should Respiratory Therapists Continue Their Education Online?
Continuing education has received paramount importance in recent years. Respiratory Therapists are integral in treating pulmonary disease, respiratory illness, and other healthcare conditions. When Covid-19 struck, respiratory therapist intensely assisted many American nurses and doctors in caring for patients optimally.
Besides the apparent license renewal requirements, there are several reasons why an RT should choose continuing education:
- Increased Income: As per data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, education and earning potential are directly related. You may secure better jobs and promotions if you remain in touch with new concepts in the field of chronic respiratory illnesses, legal and ethical issues, clinical manifestations, preventive measures, infection control, and psychosocial issues.
- Better Job Opportunities: Professionals with degrees have become commonplace. Continuing education activity for respiratory therapists sets them apart from the crowd. Respiratory courses from TheCEPlace are designed to give you that extra touch you need to beat the crowd of other healthcare professionals.
- Stay Sharp: Respiratory typically work in the critical care unit or emergency room. You need to be good at what you do since a patient’s life may depend on it. Even when RTs care for patients in ordinary circumstances, they deal with the respiratory system, a vital organ.
- Professional Development: Respiratory Therapists work in a highly competitive environment. It is easy to lose track of your career interests in the busy day-to-day schedule. By working on your career through CEUs, you can remain updated about new advancements in the field. This will lend you the edge you require to shine.
Healthcare professionals must choose a continuing education course provider after due diligence. You shouldn’t have to make drastic lifestyle changes to obtain the continuing education credits required. Instead, you should find a provider that offers practical strategies matched with each individual’s ability.
Key Benefits of Choosing TheCEPlace Courses
TheCEPlace understands the busy life led by a registered nurse and RT working in demanding hospital settings. This is why we provide critical information-specific courses that allow for obtaining knowledge without investing much time or energy. All courses offered are peer-reviewed and accredited by the AARC.
You can choose from an entire library of diverse courses that covers the transmission of respiratory conditions, long-term treatment planning, emergency procedures, and therapeutic care, among others. You don’t need to worry about anything when you sign up with TheCEPlace. We take everything from signing up, matching you with the required number of CE hours, and ensuring that the certificate is delivered immediately to your inbox upon successfully completing the units.
The best part about choosing TheCEPlace as your course provider is that you get all state-required courses in one place. Our books can be downloaded and read whenever you have a spare minute. You don’t need to compromise on your life to cover the coursework. These are a few reasons why you should choose TheCEPlace as your respiratory therapist CEU provider:
- Simple and easy-to-understand courses
- Wide range of topics and content to choose from
- Relevant and updated courses that are designed to further your career
- Flexible learning at your leisure
- Unlimited attempts to take the course completion test at no additional charge
- Virginia specific courses
- Accredited by the AARC
The Process for Applying for the Courses
TheCEPlace offers the most updated and relevant courses for professional respiratory therapists in Virginia. You can get started on attaining your CE courses right away. These are the steps you need to take:
- Register and log in with TheCEPlace.
- You will be asked to complete the required details, such as your name, address, AARC number, and the state you work in. These details are mandatory to be filled in.
- The portal will recommend the required number of self-study CEU Virginia needs. You will also be given a list of the available courses that are best suited to your interests.
- Purchase the courses you need and go through them at your convenience. TheCEPlace offers all courses in a self-study format. You don’t need to worry about attending conferences or taking time out of your busy schedule to participate in online classes.
- Once you are done with the books and self-study material, you need to take the course test. This test can be taken as many times as you want at no additional cost.
- You will be given an online certificate that can be downloaded and printed once you successfully complete the test.
How Long Does the Course Take?
All CEU courses offered by TheCEPlace are designed to be direct and undemanding. The courses are typically worth 15 continuing education hours. The time taken to complete a single course depends on the type of effort you want to put in. Many professionals binge-read during the weekends and complete all activities in one go, while others prefer breaking down the course into segments.
Where continuing education for respiratory therapists is concerned, it is essential to understand that Virginia is a timed state. You need to invest a minimum of 20 hours in attaining CE credits. RTs are not required to send evidence of continued competency activity hours automatically. However, the Board holds the right to select licensees for a post-renewal audit randomly. You must show that you were in that course for the required hours.
TheCEPlace is Your Trusted Destination for Online Respiratory Courses for Nurses and RTs
TheCEPlace is your one-stop shop for all continuing education needs. Our courses are approved and accepted in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. Respiratory therapists licensed in Virginia can be confident in completing their required CE hours to advance their careers. New Online RT Courses in Virginia. Call us toll-free at 1-833-388-2600 or reach us online.